Sell Designer Jewelry
We Buy Fine Diamonds at the Highest Premiums
Whether you’re upgrading your designer jewelry, inherited or gifted something not quite your style, or just looking for some extra cash, we’ll guide you through the necessary steps to take to ensure you sell your jewelry for top dollar.
How to Sell Designer Jewelry
Step 1: Determine the Value of Your Designer Jewelry
Here are two options to ensure you an accurate appraisal of your designer jewelry:
- Gather any and all original documentation on your jewelry. This may include purchase receipts, a certificate of authenticity from the designer, laboratory reports from GIA, AGS or another reputable lab, an appraisal from the designer.
- Have one of our GIA-trained gemologists provide you with an estimate on your designer jewelry. You can sell designer jewelry to our experts at Diamond Buyers with or without documentation although the more you can provide, the better premium you may receive.
Step 2: Evaluate a Reputable Buyer to Sell Designer Jewelry To
Selling to a professional buyer of designer jewelry ensures the person examining the jewelry knows what it is they’re looking at. Here are a few insider tips to evaluate a reputable designer jewelry buyer:
- Your designer jewelry will be 100% insured should anything happen to it.
- Gemologists on staff have been trained by a reputable third-party lab, such as GIA or AGS.
- They have a reputation that backs their claims of greatness. Always check reviews for any business you are considering dealing with.
- You receive a cash offer and are paid immediately.
Step 3: Get the Best Offer for Your Designer Jewelry
One of the beautiful things about living in our country is the amount of options available to you. You have the ability to sell designer jewelry online or in person through a variety of channels. Compare the pros and cons of each option: Selling Outlets Examined
Get started with your free, no-obligation estimate
Sell Gold Jewelry and Designer Jewelry to Diamond Buyers
Why not sell to Houston’s experts in determining fine jewelry value? We are very proud of the long-standing reputation we continue to build on ever since we started buying and selling designer jewelry in 1978. Our highly qualified team experts are here to guarantee the highest possible market value for your designer jewelry.
Valuable Designer Jewelry We Buy
Here are some fine designer jewelry brands that we purchase:
- Tiffany & Co.
- David Yurman
- Harry Winston