We Buy Fine Diamonds at the Highest Premiums
How Much is My Diamond Jewelry Worth?
Your diamond jewelry value is based on the following:
- The diamond itself. A single diamond of a larger size, will have a much greater value than a cluster of smaller diamonds adding up to the same weight. Diamond values factors include color, cut, carat weight, and clarity.
- The metal setting. The type of metal your diamond ring, earrings, watch, necklace, or bracelet is made from, such as platinum, white gold, or yellow gold is included as part of the value.
Diamond Jewelry Appraisals
While an independent appraisal (not to be confused with a laboratory report) can be helpful in the assessment of your diamond jewelry, the accuracy of this information will vary tremendously as there is no consistency in the appraisal industry. In other words, the accuracy of an appraisal is limited to the expertise and integrity of the individual who conducted the jewelry appraisal. Additionally, the retail value listed on an appraisal is typically only useful for insurance purposes and is not an indication of the item’s true wholesale market value.
If your diamond jewelry already has a report from an unbiased, third-party lab such as the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) or the American Gem Society (AGS), they are among the most reputable and their evaluations are very accurate. These labs do not provide value guidance, only gemological details. You can provide us with the report information and our experts can more accurately estimate a value range before viewing it in person.
We are GIA-trained gemologists and qualified to provide estimates. We can provide you with an initial estimate based on the information you provide us. A full physical evaluation would then be done either in person or by mail, both of which are secure and confidential.
Get started with your free, no-obligation estimate
Diamond Jewelry We Buy
(Rings, Bracelets, Watches, Necklaces, Earrings)
- Good quality stones; 1 carat and larger
- Fine quality diamonds; ¾ carats and larger
- Luxury designer brands:
- David Yurman
- Harry Winston
- Tiffany & Co.
- Van Cleef & Arpels
Where to Sell
There are several options available when it comes to selling your diamond jewelry. You can take a detailed look at the major ones here: Where to Sell Your Jewelry: Selling Outlets Examined. Know the pros and cons of each.
How to Sell My Diamond Ring
Step 1: Tell us about your diamond jewelry and we will send you a preliminary offer.
Step 2: If you like our offer and you’re local, we would love to meet you personally and confirm the details of the diamond ring you provided online. If you aren’t local, we have a very secure mail-in process with video surveillance and 100% insurance on your valuables.
Step 3: You get paid in full immediately.
Why Trust Diamond Buyers?
We are committed to offering the highest market value for your diamond jewelry. We make sure you are informed every step of the way and can answer your questions based on decades of experience. Here are a few other reasons thousands have turned to Diamond Buyers as their go-to jewelry buyer:
- We will give you cash based on the highest market value possible for your diamond ring.
- From the moment we take possession, your diamond ring is 100% insured (even if we haven’t made an offer yet).
- We stand on a solid reputation of 30+ years in the business with thousands of regular clients.
- We have a team of GIA-trained specialists so they know quality when they see it and won’t low ball you.
- Transactions are fully licensed and bonded.
- We believe in accountability and integrity so our evaluation process is very safe and secure right down to video surveillance.
- We give you cash in 24 hours or less (depending on where you are located) as soon as you accept our offer.
- Our High BBB Ratings are a testimony of how we do business.