We Buy Fine Diamonds at the Highest Premiums
Ready to sell your diamond ring? There are probably two main thoughts running through your mind:
- How much is my diamond ring worth?
- Who can I trust to give me what it’s worth?
When you are ready to sell a diamond ring, especially if this is the first piece of jewelry you’ve ever sold, not knowing what you don’t know can often leave you frozen in the decision-making process. We understand and have loaned our expertise to help thousands of individuals through the process of selling their diamond ring for its true value.
How Much is My Diamond Ring Worth?
Your diamond ring’s value is based on the following:
- The diamond itself. Diamond value factors include color, cut, carat weight, and clarity.
- The metal band. The type of metal your ring is made from, such as platinum, white gold, or yellow gold is included as part of the value.
- Is it a designer brand? Prominent, high-end designer jewelry brands tend to sell for a premium.
Diamond Ring Appraisals
While an independent appraisal (not to be confused with a laboratory report) can be helpful in the assessment of your diamond ring’s quality details, the accuracy of this information will vary tremendously as it is limited to the expertise and integrity of the individual who conducted the appraisal. In addition, the retail value listed on an appraisal should only be considered for insurance purposes and is not an indication of the item’s true market value.
If your diamond already has a report from an unbiased, third-party lab such as the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) or the American Gem Society (AGS), they are among the most reputable and their evaluations are very accurate. You can provide us with the report information and our experts can more accurately estimate a value range before viewing it in person.
We are GIA-trained gemologists and qualified to provide estimates. We can provide you with an initial estimate based on the information you provide us. A full physical evaluation would then be done either in person or by mail, both of which are secure and confidential.
Get started with your free, no-obligation estimate
Types of Diamond Rings We Buy
- Good quality stones; 1 carat and larger
- Fine quality diamonds; ¾ carats and larger
- Luxury designer ring brands:
- David Yurman
- Harry Winston
- Tiffany & Co.
Your Selling Options
There are several options available when it comes to selling your diamond. You can take a detailed look at the major ones here: Where to Sell Your Jewelry: Selling Outlets Examined.
Why Trust Diamond Buyers?
Here’s our commitment to you:
- We will give you cash based on the highest market value possible for your diamond ring.
- From the moment we take possession, your diamond ring is 100% insured (even if we haven’t made an offer yet).
- We stand on a solid reputation of 30+ years in the business with thousands of regular clients.
How to Sell My Diamond Ring
Step 1: Tell us about your diamond ring and we will send you a preliminary offer.
Step 2: If you like our offer and you’re local, we would love to meet you personally and confirm the details of the diamond ring you provided online. If you aren’t local, we have a very secure mail-in process with video surveillance and the whole 9 yards.
Step 3: You get paid in full immediately.